Information We Collect from You:
In order to operate the R3 Medical Platform, We certain information You provide directly to Us when using the Services, such as when You create an account (an “Account”), add profile information, speak with our customer service representatives, or request additional information about medical services, regenerative therapies and our company. We may collect this Personal Information, which is information that could reasonably be used to identify You personally, through various forms and in various places through the Services, including Account registration forms, “contact us” forms, or when You otherwise interact with Us. We collect information in the follow ways:
· Initial User Registration. We collect information You provide to Us when You register at one of Our sites (e.g., name, date of birth, email address, address, phone number, and demographic information).
· Enrollment Forms. Many of Our users are interested in being seen at an R3 Center of Excellence. To learn whether You satisfy the criteria for a particular procedure, We request medical information via a questionnaire. If you meet the prequalification criteria for the procedure, and grant R3 Medical explicit permission to do so, Your information will be forwarded to an R3 affiliate in Your area for further evaluation; the Center’s personnel will be under strict constraints by laws governing the disclosure of Personal Information.
· Tell-a-friend. We allow users to tell their friends about Our site using our referral service. If You provide Your friend’s name and email address, We will automatically send a one-time email inviting him or her to visit Our site. We do not store this email address and will not use it for any other purpose unless and until Your friend registers on Our site. Your friend may contact Us at info@R3 Medical.com to request that We remove this information from Our database.
· Newsletters. We and Our partners (e.g., medical centers, healthcare companies, medical websites, pharmaceutical companies) may occasionally offer newsletters or other publications focused on specific medical conditions that You might want to receive. If You ask to receive a newsletter, We will use Your contact information to deliver the material You request.
· Data Partners. R3 Medical partners with several companies that gather opted-in information from consumers, which include self-reported health information. If You have provided Personal Information to one of our Data Partners (including information on your health, purchasing habits, or lifestyle), indicated an interest in clinical research studies or health information, and opted in to receive information of interest from third parties, We may receive Your Personal Information from the Data Partner.
· Public Records. In some circumstances, We may link the information You have provided to Our Data Partners with publicly available data about You, such as public directory phone numbers.
· Opt Out Requests. If You send Us an email or use our website to opt out of receiving information or being contacted, We will retain and use some of Your information to avoid further contact with You. We will retain Your information for as long as Your account is active or as needed to provide You Services. You may remove Your information from our contact list by sending an email entitled “Unsubscribe” to info@R3 Medical.com. Please note that We may retain and use Your information as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, when We believe that disclosure is necessary to protect Our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or similar legal process served on Our Web Site, resolve disputes, and enforce Our agreements.
How We Use Personal Information:
Our primary goal in collecting Y Personal Information is to provide You with an enhanced experience when using the Services. Based upon the Personal Information You provide Us when registering for an Account, We will communicate with You in response to Your inquiries, to provide the Services You request, and to manage Your account. We will communicate with You by email, telephone, or SMS or text message, in accordance with Your wishes.
We use Y Personal Information to help Us efficiently operate the R3 Medical Platform and to contact You in connection with Your transactions and other activities on the R3 Medical Platform (including, but not limited to, confirmation emails, or important information about clinical trials You have expressed interest in. When You register with R3 Medical, or complete a prequalification questionnaire associated with a particular procedure, You indicate your consent for R3 Medical to store Your Personal Information in Our database and contact You about regenerative procedures for which You may be eligible.
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. Thus, We may access, use, preserve, transfer and disclose Your information (including Personal Information), including disclosure to third parties such as government or law enforcement officials or private parties as We reasonably determine is necessary and appropriate: () to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, governmental requests or legal process; (ii) to protect and/or defend the Terms and Conditions for online and mobile Services or other policies applicable to any online and mobile Services, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (iii) to protect the safety, rights, property or security of the Company, Our Services or any third party; (iv) to protect the safety of the public for any reason; (v) to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and /or (vi) to prevent or stop activity We may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to You.
Modifying Your Information/Canceling Your Account:
R3 Medical provides You with the ability to access and edit Y Account. To update Y Account, go to Your profile in the R3 Medical Application menu. There You can view, update and correct Y Account information. Our databases automatically update any Personal Information You edit in Your profile, or that You request We edit.
R3 Medical (and its subsidiary, Panoply Health Limited) participates in and has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. R3 Medical is committed to subjecting all personal data received from European Union (EU) member countries, in reliance on the Privacy Shield Framework, to the Framework’s applicable Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield List. https://www.privacyshield.gov/list.
R3 Medical is responsible for the processing of personal data it receives, under the Privacy Shield Framework, and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. R3 Medical complies with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU, including the onward transfer liability provisions.
With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Framework, R3 Medical is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In certain situations, R3 Medical may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
If You have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that We have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact Our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website [https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=How-to-Submit-a-Complaint], You may invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
R3 Medical has put in place measures to ensure that adequate protection is provided to such data where legally mandated. For example, R3 Medical has executed Standard Contractual Clauses for the purpose of transferring personal information from the European Economic Area.
Your R3 Medical Profile is password-protected so that only You and authorized R3 Medical employees have access to Y Account information. If You have registered for R3 Medical using Facebook Connect, then Your login and password shall be the same as Your Facebook login and password. In order to maintain this protection, do not give Your password to anyone. If You share a computer, You should sign out of Your R3 Medical account and close the browser window before someone else logs on. This will help protect Your information entered on public terminals from disclosure to third parties.
The Personal Information and Usage Information We collect is securely stored within Our databases, and We use standard, industry-wide, commercially reasonable security practices such as encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layers) for protecting Your information. However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of Our databases, nor can We guarantee that information You supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to Us over the Internet or wireless communication, and any information You transmit to the Company You do at Your own risk.
Contacting R3 Medical: